It’s important – and fun – to plan, so decide beforehand exactly how you will spend your day. Organise a variety of activities and treatments for yourself:
A long relaxing walk
- A soak in the bath with wonderful bath salts or oils
- A full facial
- A manicure and pedicure
- A body brush to detox and fight cellulite
- Healthy meals
- A restorative hair treatment
- Some gentle yoga stretches
- Buy any beauty items or toiletries that you may need
- Choose some beautiful and relaxing music
- Select some aromatherapy oils to burn
- Shop for some delicious nutritional food
- Buy some pure fruit juice and spring water to drink throughout the day
- Buy an inspirational book and a relaxation CD
Start your day by unplugging the phone and switching off TVs and computers.
When you spend a day just pampering yourself you will feel refreshed and invigorated and it won't cost you the earth.
And, of course, if you can't be bothered to do-it-yourself, you can always book in for a relaxing and rejuvinating treatment of reflexology, indian head massage or rejuvinating facial massage. Just call Doris on 07724 197627.